Leave a note for JohnEdit
- Looks like it will be 1-on-1 for now. JWSchmidt 19:52, 12 Apr 2005 (EDT)
- Many nerds use the term "nerd" as a positive description of any technically competent person (see: wikipedia article on "nerd"). The label "nerd" is useful to the extent that it can provoke astonishment in others who do not understand why anyone would want to be known as a nerd. It is sad that "nerd" seems to be in danger of no longer having this effect.
- I'm still trying to figure out what "Tague Teem" is all about and if "team nerd" would be a suitable rival. I find it hard to imagine participants of wikicities who would NOT be nerds. Are there any? I guess some people might come here just to have access to a useful internet resource and in the real world some such people might not in any way be identifiable as nerds. I have been wondering if it might be possible to venture into some chat groups where TV-addicts discuss realitly TV shows and try to get some of those folks to come to this wikicity in order to participate. JWSchmidt 19:44, 13 Apr 2005 (EDT)
- I am going to use Team Ivory. (That's code for "team nerd").
Congratulations! You've met the challenge! Edit
User:Tanner took the bait you set on meeting the challenge. Seems Tanner loves competition. Will he come back for some non-competitive cooperation on Real Life Soap Wiki? He has put up some challenges, didn't he? Dedalus 03:24, 12 Apr 2005 (EDT)
Keep upt the good spirits Edit
Don't be on strike to long. You are doing great be inviting Tanner. Your recruitmentplan did work. Googling "RealLifeSoap" pops up your recruiting plan in the sixth place. "Real Life Soap Wiki" as a search pops up rls.wikicities second. We're just two weeks in business. As management I'm selling quite well. Of course it can be better. I'm busy seedposting. There is already a second blog on rls ;). You've seen quite a few wikicities - quite a few haven't been touched since the day they were created by their founder. So Real Life Soap Wiki is doing well. We will find more participants. Your contributions are very amusing. I like them. Dedalus 07:03, 18 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- I created the idea of a "strike" because I have a lot of work (real world) to do this week. I have started work on a movie....not sure if it will be done by Friday. JWSchmidt 15:25, 18 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Hello - Let's continue Edit
How to hook up some new competitors? Dedalus 11:51, 25 Aug 2005 (UTC)
your email Edit
Thanks for the email. I'll see what I can do. -ManBin 15:43, 27 July 2006 (UTC)